Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Article

Guys , actually dunno what 2 say also bcoz my 2weeks holiday juz past like normal , ntg hapen n juz d same emo mode nw , haiz...
For the 1st holiday weekend , i celebrate my mimi (annie) birthday at t.square n sg.wang , i go roller wif her , chun n quek , juz 4 of us oni go roller , haiz , v pro ma , other ppl noobie , xD
Erm... dat day got many ppl go d la but they dun1 roller , i also dunno y , so v juz seperate lol , they go c movie then v go roller later cai join bc bout 4.30pm coz v oso wan 2 watch d terminator ^^ Dat was a nice movie
Other day juz like normal la, i will sienz die jor , anyway still got sumthg 2 do la , like tuition lol , lolx
Bout tuition ? Swt la , dis week thurs was my pa tuition then same as normal i go tution lol , on the way 2 kl (my tuition center yakin ter la) , it was heavy raining , but i tot dat mayb at kl d rain wun so big so i din thk many jor ! D time i reached ter , omg wjen went out from d train d rain start coming toward me edi , my leg edi wet wet lol , zzz , then i go up the station ter n c werter can go uition onot , actually can d la , but juz hv 1 payung oni , so finali d go , all went hum , haiz , wat a noob n s2p day ! D ppl hu include in dis situation got nian en , minwern , rabbit , yeng zhi n wen shin but at laz yz oso got go tuition othough v all went hum n come another day , she so hardworkng o , big big rain still go ^^

I think dats all 4 d holiday , ntg hapi , but weird thg is dat y look like many ppl start blogging nehz ? Not all la juz some part , swt swt swt
Nvm , not my business , huh
Erm... emo 4 me is gud but i dunno wat u all think la , so give opinion bout my emo can ? thx , END

2 comments:

  1. y emo good le?
    sometime control a bit la..
    u c me..
    recently many ppl also say me keep emo..
    not like me already..
    lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. why you guys emo leh? is it because of the studies?? Don't be emo la son.. cheer up.. think of me~ haha.. i have no advice to give as im not good in giving anyone any advice.. so, i better keep my mouth shut.. just hope you can be as happy as last time.. anyway, thank you for celebrating my birthday with me ya.. im very happy that day.. thanks~ muackzx..

    ReplyDelete