Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nothing... Nothing... Still Nothing...

Actuali i oso dunno wat hapen 2 me in dis past 1 week , wat a gud mood in myself dat make me feel not well , haiz... I dunno wat 2 say oso t.t
The felling is dat when sumthg hapened 2 u but u cant say many n cant do anythg , wat u can do was juz pretend dat was ntg hapened , u all noe dat feel ?
So dat wat i do in front of my fren was juz a normal ppl , in fact dat i m not , bcoz i reali cant pretend it but i still nid 2 do it so , finali i managed 2 do it , wat i do is juz b a dumb or mute , dun talk many n pretend i m so so so bz , huhz
Erm... Not dat din talk at all la , juz omost all d time , but dunno wat is happening d me , hope dat i better dunno sumthg was hapened 2 me bcoz dat will make me feel better , guyz n gals , u all noe ? Sumtimes sumthg dat not a gud news 2 u all , better dunno than noe coz after dat , u all will started 2 changed ur mood or juz b stunted awhile , lolz , but ofcoz i m not saying d ppl hu reali so hapi n ntg can confuse or corrupt them at all , juz dat nowadays reali hard 2 find dis kind of ppl la
So dat i believe dat many ppl are d same as me , wat i can say juz relax ya
But dat was useless 2 myself coz when i noe d thg hapened 2 me but i cant do anythg n nid 2 pretend like ntg hapen was hard 2 me , so dat d thg i will do was keep on emo n let most of the ppl thk dat i m not a fren gud(hu keep on hur them) or act in a bad condition , so dat i can do anythg dat i like avoid from frens disturbing , actuali dis was not gud la , but i hv no other choice edi , sori my frens n not all d thg will make me angry , i hate i m not dat gud as a fren , sumtimes fren n fren r oso compete-ing btw each other 2 get others fren , i m d loser oways la , so cant do anythg , (lose nid 2 b a humble) ma , explain in chinese la , suan edi , me reali dun like 2 say much bt dis title d thg coz u all dunno wat m i thking oso , anyway i will find my way 2 solve it , juz dat mayb i will keep hurting ppl or myself dat sum ppl dunno dat , nvm , let it b , i will b hapi , i thk
So dis is d end t.t , (=.=)
Haiz... As so long dat i wrote but i still dunno wat m i talking about , anyway sori ya , i cant tell n say wat is actually happened 2 me , wat i can say juz a damn big suprise dat i never ever get or experience it b4 , wat the...
So i will end it here about wat i say , hu dunno wat m i saying can juz left comment n ask i will try my best 2 gv a gud answer 2 u , thx
4 view

6 comments:

  1. i think u got something stucking in ur heart..
    but try to say it out to us..
    i know maybe it is very hard for u..
    but at least u try to tell ur nearest n best friend..
    like ur "mum" n etc..
    maybe after u tell us we still cant help u..
    but if u say it out..u will felt more better..
    if not..it will keep disturb ur mood ba..
    or u try to write it out in the blog..
    like my wretch de blog..although some post i didn open for all ppl to c..anyway..
    "shun qi zi ran" ba..take care~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..kar hou..is me la..1st time leave a comment 2u here..hope u dun think too much lorh..n..juz b urself is alrite..

    ReplyDelete
  3. kk... i wil d la ! Coz time will bring all d thg away othough reali hard 2 let it pass , haiz
    Anyway thx ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. son.. is it because of the PTS or your dear? you say that you wanna tell me that day when you go out but you didn't.. can let me know what happen in msn? don't be sad ya.. you still have me ma..^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahas.. i thk tell u privately better o , mimi
    but pass dy la , not bcoz my dear , haiz

    ReplyDelete
  6. what prob?
    is it about something that u hav told me recently?

    ReplyDelete