Total Pageviews

Monday, May 11, 2009

First Day Back Skol

Haiz... same as previous time , u all noe y ? Swt la , i enter d skol early in d morning then i tot ntg will hapen n wun saw limeng jor la , but when i chating wif fren , sudenly , zzz , "lucifer" cum out jor
He touch my hair n ask werter wan i ut it myself or he help me 2 cut , then i say lol , i cut myself but not d time la , i means i will cut when bc hum , but d super cb limeng say cant cut later , he juz gv me 2 choice ,

1. he cut me
2. nw i go hum n cut my hair then return 2 skol

Haiz.. finali same again , everytime 1st day 2 skol oso nid go hum 1st then cai can enter skol bc , wtf , wth la , huh
After i go out from skol then bc 2 selayang n start searching 4 saloon , luckily one of it open at morning time , feel hapi dat time , after cut jor my hair then i saw still got time so go oldtown hv a breakfaz luu... wakakas

When i return skol , fill in all d form then enter a temporary class , d time limeng briefting , swt la , he juz aim me n keep look at me when he shoot n say bt kekemasan , damn bik chek , haiz , suan jor
So dat i "feed" limeng d whole morning . wat the ... ...
After dat juz normal teacher explaining then wait d time past n go hum lol
Dis is d thg hapen 1st day i bc skol , same thg n same experience i get , zzz , lolx

5 comments:

  1. lol..
    everytime he didn cut ur hair cant de wo..
    enjoy ur form6 ba~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya la
    haiz... dunno y he so like my hair
    wat the ... i dunno wat 2 say la
    nvm , i will enjoy d
    hope ling will success enter our skol lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. so lucky of you to meet lim meng early in the morning. by the way, you should be happy to have this "special attention" from our well-known mr lim meng. =D
    it's okay la.. maybe after this year, he will retire and later in the future, you want to get "special attention" from him also don't have. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work from Lim Meng
    kar hou u so feeder tat day..... hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  5. kk... mimi , i will listen wat u say d , hahas
    but d noob quek ya oways buli ppl lol
    wat gud job from lim meng la
    wat the , bik chek lol
    aim me oni , noob quek , still laugh at ter

    ReplyDelete