Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 2, 2009

things happen to me during April









Erm... hw 2 start nehz ? Actuali i oso dunno la , haiz...
I thk start from d work i do ba , dat is a work which damn boring n wasting time but got a nice salary la , it work as a flier under celcom la , d few day start work reali damn boring , me n quek juz keep walking here n there oni la , wth .. After dat v start lz edi n thinking hw 2 snake , haha
v go McD , CC , KFC n bla bla bla place 2 sleep n eat 2 past d day , not so funny la , juz past time oni

Yup , nw 2nd work lol , cont d celcom work , i oso promise my sushi king miss , manager la 2 help when sushi bonanza , so i nid 2 stop my celcom work for 4days , d 1st 3days was fun in sushi king coz got many fren cum n eat , my jie jie n her parent oso ! Hehes... i oso help jor many fren who din hv sushi king membercard 2 enter sushi bonanza ! D time v work , v make sushi n eat oso , but pity chun la coz keep on help kaiten at outside part d so he cant enjoy like wilson n me , wakakas

Nw reach jor d 3rd day finish work , dat time was 12.00am ad , say bye 2 chun them then i go take my motor ! But not yet bc hum 1st la bcoz wan 2 take thg for my fren who stays in Prima Selayang ! I thk dat day is a bad day or no luck la , at half way then i invilve in accident juz bcoz d saw d bumper at road , i crash wif my motor , luckily bhind no car was coming , then i stood up , dat time i was badly injured edi , my mouth keep on bleeding coz of d tooth bang my lips , then i saw a car was cuming forward , i asked for help but d car juz passby act nothing hapen , wtf la , haiz.. Nvm , finali got 1 malay guy stopped his car n ask werter i nid help onot then i call my parent cum n fetch me n d malay guy accompany me wait at ter , dat time reali not pain at all othough badly injured ^^ Dunno y lol ???
My parent reach at d end , they ask me wait at car then send me 2 nearby hospital , selayang 1 , haiz.. noob hospital coz when i reach d emergency the juz help me simply wash wound n wrap my wound but i cant do anythg oso , hahas
Then i juz wait at ter lol coz it is a goverment hospital got many ppl n noob goverment oso la , u all noe luu.. about 45mins past d still not my turn , my parent dcide bring me 2 clinic receive treatment , d clinic is juz bside d place v oways yamcha which is BBS
When i enter d doctor n nurse was shoch coz so late edi still hv ppl get badly injured then they start wash my wound wif water , hydrogen n dunno wat alcohol , dat time started pain edi , not pain is damn pain lol , swt swt swt =.='
After d wound , doctor start settle my mouth ter , i lost my half tooth n d wound at lips ter nid use line 2 combind bc , total 10lines , swt many but not pain la when d doctor sewing , juz dat d nurse who help me 2 wash wound coz me pain lol ^^
Finali settle all d thg jor , when i reach hum dat was 3.00am edi , haiz... Wat a bad luck day
Di accident coz me rest at hse bt 1week + edi coz i wan my wound 2 recover bc as faz as possible , then i can go P.Langkawi wif chun them ^^
Kk... dis thg past edi la , dun say many jor but i still wanna 2 thx my jie n m.wern coz who accompany me dat day coz i juz tell them oni n i oso wanna 2 say sori 2 all my fren

3 comments:

  1. be careful next time either you ride a bike or drive a car.. very worry about you de.. careful ya~ why say sorry to all your friends? by the way, blog more ya...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahas... i will d la , mimi
    wun let u wori again , i will take k myself
    coz i din tell all d ppl wat hapen 2 me actuali ma so say sori lol
    kk... i will blog more d ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. know ur 1st 3 day very shuang at sushi king de kitchen la with wilson la..
    haiz..
    me do like a cow outside...
    btw..
    u at least should tell me any reason on tat time ma..
    u dun wan tell me i wan do anything also cant..
    all ppl also worry u de..
    anyway good luck to u~
    drive car also need careful o..

    ReplyDelete